Thursday, August 04, 2005

Rabid fanatics

Well thats what "normal" players call those of us who are dedicated to the Smith Morra Gambit.. but then, who wants to be normal anyway?

The Smith Morra is my sole choice against the Sicilian - so I will remain anonymous, lest my future opponents try to use this blog to find any weaknesses in how I play it ;)

I have not lost any tournament games this year when playing the Smith Morra - mind you, I dont get to play that many OTB games round here. My 2005 record with the Smith Morra stands at +2 =2 -0.

I dont even know that much of the Smith Morra theory yet! Just a few select lines ... So this blog will be about exploring various lines of the Smith Morra and seeing what happens :>

1 Comments:

Blogger Vivec said...

Super! Count me in your ranks. :)

5:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home